Castle Woodwarf 2
Keep your dragon and city of Woodwarf safe with help of dwarven army. Keep on upgrading your home and environment. Use dragon breath or special items and strategically scorch enemy archers.
- 17 cities (levels) out of which there are 15 campaign and 15 challenge modes of playing. Cities 16 is endless waves of enemies and city 17 is a sandbox without enemies incoming.
- 3 difficulties setting
- 3 distinctive economy type dwarves - gatherers, lumberjacks and fisherdwarves
- 3 army unit types - tank, archer and a mage (fireball and heal)
- 7 dragon upgrades
- Ballista arrows upgrade
- 25 different enemy types including ranged units, flying units and ghosts that destroy arrows and 5 different boss enemies
- Upgrade shop that uses stars gained from conquering cities - this upgrade shop holds 5 lines of upgrades - each with 6 unique upgrade possibilities totaling 30 various upgrades
- 7 different dwarf house types from tent to castle
- 7 different tree types, 7 different fish types and 7 different vegetable types.
- Gem shop for improving the trees, fish and vegetable or buying expendable special items: bombs, freeze bombs, extra gold, extra life, freeze all enemies, carpet bombing
System requirements for PC
- OS: Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2XXX @ 2.0GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space