In Choplifter HD, players take on the role of an up-and-coming rescue pilot asked to join the elite, international helicopter rescue team. Pilots will be trained to command a variety of helicopters deployed on 30 different missions. Pilots must bank, hover, touch-down and sometimes even shake zombies from their chopper during lift-off in order to make their rescue and complete their mission.
- Choplifter HD dares players to risk their lives in order to save others!
- Players pilot many different helicopter types inspired by current military models
- Varied and dangerous terrain including urban areas, jungle outposts, arctic bases, and desert compounds with missions taking place at all hours of the day and night.
- Command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions ranging from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks
- Maneuver, fire, and extract under perilous conditions in order to carry out rescues
- Original Choplifter franchise creator Dan Gorlin serving as design consultant
System requirements for PlayStation 3
System requirements for Xbox 360
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB Free HD Space
- Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device