All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
System requirements for PC
- OS: XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB Card, supports Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller is the best way to play.