Last Day of June
Purchase Ovosonico’s emotional watercolor adventure before September, the 15th 2017: you’ll be granted a 10% off discount and will get Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons for FREE – a heart-touching journey and one of the most critically acclaimed adventures ever.
This special offer purchase includes two master pieces, respectively from the creative minds of Massimo Guarini (Murasaki Baby, Creative Director for Shadows of the Damned) and Josef Fares (A Way Out).
Make sure to follow and wishlist Last Day of June on Steam to get notifications!
About the Game
Join Carl and June on what begins as a magical outing to their favorite spot, and try to unlock the sequence of events that could save the day – and June’s life – in this cinematic experience that will compel you to ask yourself: “What would I do to save the one I love?"
+ Polygon (US): 8.5/10
+ EuroGamer (UK): RECOMMENDED
+ Jeauxactu (FR): 8.5/10
+ IGN (ES): 84/100
+ Multiplayer (IT): 8.5/10
Last Day of June is an interactive tale about love and loss, from an all-star team of creators - including critically acclaimed director Massimo Guarini (Murasaki Baby, Shadows of the Damned) & award-winning musician and record producer Steven Wilson, and featuring a collaboration with writer/director/animator Jess Cope (animator on “Frankenweenie”, director for Metallica’s “Here Comes Revenge” music video).
- A HEART-DRIVEN QUEST: Last Day of June is inspired by Steven Wilson’s haunting song “Drive Home.” Recreated as an interactive adventure, Last Day of June takes players on a profound and poignant journey.
- POETRY IN MOTION: A true artistic innovation in visualizing a bittersweet story told through a welcoming, painterly world that showcases the beauty of life and love, but also the contradictions of loss.
- EMPATHY THROUGH EXPERIENCE: Determined to save his beloved and fueled by the power of grief, Carl introduces players to June’s last day. But as they interact with the narrative, players will progress from viewer to a character deeply intertwined in the story.
- FATE-ALTERING PUZZLES: Relive June’s last day by traveling back in time through her paintings in an attempt to change the results of the fateful and final drive home by solving emotionally challenging puzzles.
- INTERACTIVE STORYTELLING: Carl and June’s story progresses at key moments where life-changing decisions need to be made, but players may need to navigate unintentional consequences that create new dilemmas – and potentially new opportunities.
Processor: Intel Core i5 6400 or AMD A10 @ 2.7 GHz or higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
A new video on YouTube was added to Last Day of June.Apr 23, 2019