Morphies Law is a wacky mass stealing, robot morphing 3D shooter with a simple basic law: each weapon hit transfers mass from the victim’s damaged limb (making it shrink) to the corresponding limb of the attacker (making it grow), which balances the game by making skilled players become big and easy to hit, whereas beginners shrink until they become difficult targets.Key Features
- Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, and each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
- Plugins for your body: each body part has an unique Plugin to help you change your strategy. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies.
- Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you!
- Unique game modes: mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
- Maps with unique features: every map has an unique mass-related feature that'll make it different from the rest!
- Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! You can choose from premade faces and bodies, make your own custom ones and much more!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset