PAN-PAN A tiny big adventure
PAN-PAN is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters - how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
System requirements for Nintendo Switch
Last Modified: Jan 9, 2019
Where to buy