Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP (with Servicepack 2)
- Processor: Dual Core with 2.1 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB System RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB Radeon 3870 / GeForce 8800 GTX
- DirectX®: 9.1c
- Sound: DirectX compatible soundcard
- Additional: Keyboard/mouse or gamepad required Internet Connection required for online activation
- OS: Windows XP (with Servicepack 3), Windows Vista (with Servicepack 1), Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core with 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB System RAM
- Video Card: 1024 MB Radeon 4890 / GeForce GTX 260