Survarium is a free-to-play MMO shooter with RPG elements, set in a post-apocalyptic future. The most of the Earth’s population was destroyed by ecological catastrophes, and the survivors need to protect themselves from infections and fight mutants to stay alive. It’s an ideological successor of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and is created by former employees of GSC Game World.
You can customize and develop your character by upgrading different skills, such as musketry, physical strength, medical and technical knowledge and so on. The game features several multiplayer modes, in which teams fight over relicts, collect certain items and play team deathmatches. There is also a PvE team mission. It focuses on exploration and confrontation between players and their AI opponents and tells the story of the in-game world. During this mission you need to complete different tasks on a huge map and reach the control point.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 + Platform update), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet Connection: from 16 kb/s (up to 64 kb/s if you have a high ping or a bad connection) Pings up to 200 ms are supported. WARNING: Survarium does not support Windows XP!