Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Eastern Europe, 2008. War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghostsan elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms... literally.
All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields.
Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow's battlefields.
Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 450 MHz Pentium® 2 or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX®-compliant 3D card (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included)
- Sound: DirectX 8-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 1 GB
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® Rage 128 and RADEON® chips, Intel® 82810 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™, NVIDIA® TNT2 and GeForce™ chips, S3 Pro Savage and UniChrome
- Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. These chipsets are currently the only ones that will run this game.