Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
The action takes place after the events in Splinter Cell Essentials and continues the Double Agent’s storyline. Former Navy Seal officer and a friend of Sam Fisher Victor Coste is taken prisoner by an unknown group of people. The is conducting an interrogation, while he remembers the story of Sam.
Gameplay-wise Conviction is a bit different from other games in the series: while crawling in the darkness is still a thing, Sam spends fewer times in the shadows this time. Thanks to new Mark and Execute feature Fisher can take on multiple enemies at once finishing them in one spectacular move.
Singleplayer campaign is good enough but it gets better when another player added to the mix -- the game features cooperation mode with a fully separate story, which allows going through Sam Fisher shenanigans with a friend. Players can coordinate each other's attacks, and plan the enemy encounters and compete against each other in Face-Off mode.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
ATI HD 3000 NOT supported at time of release.
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
System requirements for macOS
- Does not support Lion X (OS 10.7)
- OS: Only Snow Leopard 10.6.
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo (Intel Core i7 recommended)
- Memory: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 512 MB video card (see supported list*)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: Any
- Peripherals: keyboard, mouse
- Other: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI® Radeon® HD 2600 series or higher
Notebook versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game