Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The stealth-action, which became a real classic and well-known among gamers. Excellent reviews and 92/100 score on Metacritic is a serious indicator. In the Steam community, there are still enthusiastic nostalgic reviews of almost everything that concerns Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. And there is an explanation for this. The game was released in 2005 and became the third in the Splinter Cell series. Canadian studio Ubisoft Montreal was engaged in the development, who is also responsible for Assassin's Creed and Far Cry. Critics and player noted the Xbox and PC versions of the game as the best.
In Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, the player will feel like a professional spy, NSA agent Sam Fisher from a special unit called “The Third Echelon.” The plot takes its origin from the first game in the series. However, the narrative is constructed in such a way that the player does not necessarily have to go through it in order to enjoy the story. The events of the game occur in different parts of the Earth that are based on places from the real world. At the heart of the game is the conflict unfolding between China, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan.
In addition to a single user campaign, there is the possibility of playing on the net. However, the official online services for this game were disabled as early as August 2016. Despite this, players still have the opportunity to play on the local network or, with due skill - through third-party services.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 4 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, joystick for Solo and Co-op modes
- Multiplay: Broadband with 64 Kbps data transfer upload rate (128 kbps recommended)
- Note: For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.