FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
The game is the third game in the FlatOut demolition racing series. Previously, it was known as FlatOut: Total Carnage.
This arcade embodies the canon of the genre and preserves the reality of the physical parameters of what is happening on the screen.
With what to go out on the track and what to expect on it
Each car has forty parts that can be damaged - be careful. Or do not be - experience the pleasure of eight thousand objects that can be destroyed on each track.
Every scratch, every blow is visible to the eyes and noticeable in driving - and every destruction you inflict is absolutely realistic, like fog, dust, smoke, splashes.
Your style, your mood
Before the race, set the style of the race, its mood, choose from a variety of options: arcade, Deathmatch Derbie, race for time and destruction.
You can choose from forty-eight cars and thirty-nine tracks, in six different environments, from deserts to metropolis.
You can invite up to eight friends to play, for this there is a multiplayer mode. In this mode, Races, Derbies and Stunts, Deathmatch Derbies, Head-On race mode are available.
Who are these guys?
If you are alone, eleven other drivers compete with you. Everyone has an individual style of riding, character and temperament - you will not be mistaken, after meeting them on the track. Here are just a few of their CVs.
Jack Benton prefers cars that can perfectly hit - fast, small, but heavy. His aggression exceeds experience - it makes him even more dangerous.
Sofia Martinez prefers light cars to drive sharply and drive fast. But she can be seen and on a heavy pick-up truck, by which she tries to split all who can.
Jason Walker is unpredictable in everything except one - he always chooses muscle-cars. He uses experience to beat his opponent with feeling.
Katie Jackson is hysterical and aggressive at the same time, she's not a rival, she's a moving obstacle.
System requirements for PC
- Note: Multiplayer is not available in all countries, please visit www.gamesforwindows.com/live/countries for details. There is no LAN ( Local Area Network ) Function provided within this game. Flatout Ultimate Carnage is an online multiplayer game that utilizes the Games For Windows Live option provided by Microsoft.
- Note: Steering Wheels are not supported with Flatout Ultimate Carnage. Keyboard and controller support only.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (32bit) Windows Vista (32/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Processor 2.2GHz or Higher / AMD 2.2GHz or Higher
- Memory: 2GB or higher
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c or higher supported graphics cards with 256MB of Memory.
Nvidia Geforce 7600 or higher, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher.
Integrated Graphics Chips and Laptops are not supported by this game.
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c supported Soundcard.
- Hard Drive: 4.75 GB free hard disk space
- Controllers: XBOX 360 Controller for Windows. ( Drivers for the XBOX 360 controller can be obtained from http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/download.mspx ) Note:XBOX 360 Controller is preset and cannot be re-configured regarding the control options.
- Keyboard/Mouse: PC Game Pad Controller ( Minimum 8 button controller )
( The Manufacturers driver must be installed for the game pad controller. Plug and Play controllers are not supported )