After the end of World War 2 long needed peace has been reached and should be protected, so Cole Phelps, a decorated war veteran, returns to Los Angeles, California to his wife and joining the LAPD. Neo-noir action-adventure, L.A. Noire allows players to solve crime cases through collecting clues, collecting witness statements and interrogation. Highly detailed facial animation allows players to detect the exact emotion witness or suspect is expressing, and it can become a leading hint in a case. Slow and meticulous crime solving is broke up by fast-paced action scenes including car chases, gunfights and hand to hand combat.
After every case player’s performance will be graded by 1-5 star rating, depending on how they acted during interrogations and how well they searched for the clues. Aside from the main story cases, detective Cole can be involved into optional side-investigations, known as Street Crimes.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Intel CPUs: Core 2.2 GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz
- AMD CPUs: Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz
- RAM: 2GB to 8GB
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB or Radeon HD3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible
- Additional: Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and http://www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as integrated graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Additional: Initial activation requires internet connection and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap & Patcher; DirectX, and Microsoft's Windows .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).