Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is the second game in Sniper series of tactical shooters with sniping simulation. It is the first game subtitled Ghost Warrior and a spiritual sequel to Sniper: Art of Victory.
The game is set in Latin America, in the deep jungle of a fictional island state Isla Trueno. An enemy power has recently overthrown the local pro-American government. The player assumes control over the US special forces agents and Truenian rebels who fight against the new regime. In Sniper: Ghost Warrior, the player assumes the roles of several main characters, among them a US soldier Tyler Wells who performs sniping and stealth operations, and a local rebel El Tejon who is most useful in open combat.
There are several types of missions in the game. Some of them emphasize stealth action and marksmanship, while others involve direct firefight. Besides a variety of sniper rifles, the characters can use other silent weapons, such as knives and silenced handguns.
The game has a quasi-realistic model of bullet ballistics. The player has to take into account the distance to the target and the bullet's flight time. The wind and the shooter's physical condition also influence the accuracy. In lower difficulty levels, the player can use the system that indicates the designated target and the place of the actual hit.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista™ (SP1) / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3,2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2,66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7
- Graphics: 256 MB RAM compatible with DX10.0 or DX9.0c, Shader Model 3.0
- Cards: GeForce ( 6800/7600-7950/8600-8800/9600-9800/GTX 260-280 ) or Radeon (X1650-1950/ HD2400-2900 / 3650
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6.5GB
- Sound: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c