World of Goo
World of Goo is a physical construction puzzle.
The gameplay consists of creating different shapes of goo balls. In total, the game has 47 levels. And, what is remarkable, each level has stylized visual and musical themes, what gives the game a unique atmosphere.
There is another bonus level called World of Goo Corporation. Its essence is to build high towers with the help of extra balls goo, which the player managed to collect during the passage of the other levels.
The primary goal of the game is to bring the required number of goo balls to the pipe which is the exit. To do this, the player must use the goo balls to build various structures such as towers and bridges, to overcome gravity in different places such as dungeons, hills, abysses or rocks. There are several types of goo balls, each of which has unique properties. The player must combine them to complete each level.
System requirements for Android
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 1GHz or faster
- Memory: 512+MB RAM
- Video: Any 3D graphics accelerator less than 5 years old
- DirectX® Version: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 100MB
System requirements for macOS
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Other Requirements:
System requirements for Linux
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- Graphics: hardware accelerated OpenGL 1.4 support
- Hard drive: 100 MB free space
System requirements for Nintendo Switch
System requirements for Wii
Where to buy
- Little Inferno2,549
- Human Resource Machine1,387
- 7 Billion Humans476