Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a real-time strategy game developed by EA Los Angeles. It is the third game in the Tiberium sub-series and continues the plot of Tiberian Sun.
The year is 2047, 17 years after the events of the Firestorm Expansion pack. The Brotherhood of Nod unexpectedly turns off the Global Defence Initiative's missile shield and destroys the Philadelphia orbital station. Most of the GDI's leaders are dead in one move, with the Brotherhood planning to take on the east coast of the United States. The game follows the events of the Third Tiberian War.
In Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars the players spectate the action on the battlefield and give orders to their units. The main objective is to destroy the enemies base.
Like in the previous games, the core building for the formation of your army is the mobile command center, which is placed on the default starting position on every map of the game, yet it is possible to move it freely around the level. Each building type works as a technological tree where new units can be built only if a specific set of buildings were put up by the player. Every unit can be countered by another, thanks to a rock, paper, scissors game designing philosophy. Three factions are present in the game, with every one of them differing in their units, buildings, style, and gameplay.
1v1 and 2v2 multiplayer modes are also available with the addition of an ELO ranking system.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2GHz AMD Athlon™ processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 8500 or Nvidia GeForce 4 or higher video card
- Hard Drive: 8GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: Internet service required to access online features, Broadband modem required for 3 to 8 players and voice support
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.