Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Processor: Any Intel Core Duo machine; XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ or better; Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card (Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported)
- Multiplayer: 2 - 6 players with optional voice support, network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL or faster connection).
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.