Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5.2GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Additional: This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
- Hard Drive: 3.6GB of free hard disk space (minimal install)
- Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM
- Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor
- Memory: 384MB of RAM (the more the better!)
- Graphics: 128MB (or greater) Video Card (Geforce 6 Series Recommended)
- Hard Drive: 4.7GB of free hard disk space (full install)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card (Sound Blaster Auidgy 2 Recommended)