Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto III is an open-world action game, a part of the criminal franchise GTA. As the first in the series 3D game with high-quality textures, GTA III became exemplary in its genre.
The action is located in fictional Liberty City. Its map is divided into three parts – each becomes available gradually, depending on the storyline progress. The player takes control of the character from the third-person view.
The classic feature of GTA III is the ability to interact with the world: explore the map either on foot or by car, contact with other characters, visit weapon stores and shoot everywhere. Although GTA III is another chapter of the franchise, its plot is unique.
The story begins with the dynamic bank robbery. During the heist scene, the main character (silent and unnamed for the whole game) gets betrayed by his accomplice Catalina. By good fortune, the protagonist escapes from imprisonment and starts making both ends meet in Liberty City after being deceived. Therefore, his only wish – also the main idea of the storyline – to take the revenge on the former partner.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III® 450 MHz CPU
- Memory: 96 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB Direct 3D Video Card
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 8.1
- Hard Drive: 500 MB uncompressed free hard disk space
- Sound Card:Fully DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Processor: 700 MHz CPU
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB Direct3D Video Card
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for Android
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Additional: This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)