STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1Ghz or AMD Athlon 1GHz
- Memory: 256 RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB with Hardware T&L
- DirectX®: Directx 9.0b or better
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB
- Sound: Directx 9.0b compatible
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ Intel chipset or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVidia Geforce 7300 / Intel HD 3000 (128 MB VRAM or higher)
- Languages: English
- Additional: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported (GMA 950/X3100). This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).