Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
"Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor" is a strategy game, an expansion to the game "Company of Heroes".
Added three story campaigns:
1. Tiger Ace - this campaign will tell about the life of Michael Wittmann's tank, his battles in 1944 at Villers-Bocage. In the story, the tank entered the city but was immobilised by British weapons. The crew was forced to escape from the pursuit.
2. Causeway - the plot tells about the company of paratroopers of Airborne Divisions of the United States, who tried to secure the La Fiere causeway before the arrival of aid to the allies.
3. Falaise Pocket - here the plot follows a unit of SS Panzergrenadiers stationed in the town of Trun. In August 1944, after the capture of the allies, Chambois, the army must hold the city and to evacuate the advancing American division and Canadian armoured division.
The game has a detailed infantry control, as well as the maximum number of soldiers now depends on the number of strategic points with resources (gasoline, ammunition). Also, in the game, there is a time of a day and new maps.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: SSE capable processor, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM. 1GB MB RAM required for Vista
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card