Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Addition to the game Company of Heroes. Can be downloaded as a stand-alone game, the main game is not needed.
The main game takes place on the battlefields of the Second World War.
The player commands troop units, units of equipment and unique combat units. The main task is the struggle for resources.
Each side of the game has its own separation of forces. The Americans have infantry, landing and tanks. The Germans have defensive, offensive and propaganda forces.
Three levels of experience increase the rate of fire, the ability to inflict damage, speed, health, armour or range of the combat unit, depending on its type.
The fighting spirit of infantry is present as one of the measurable parameters and strongly influences the course of combat.
In addition to a single campaign, the game allows you to conduct multiplayer matches on the local network or the Internet with the number of players from 2 to 8.
The addition adds to the game two new factions, namely the British Second Army and the Tank Guard (Panzer Elite), for which you can play not only in multiplayer but also in two full-fledged campaigns.
The campaign for the British includes ten missions in what was then occupied France. Campaign for the tank guard (Panzer Elite) is more diverse.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. SSE capable processor required.
- Memory: 512MB RAM; Vista users require 1GB of RAM to play the game
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse
- Hard Drive: 9GB of uncompressed free hard drive space
- Processor: 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
- RAM: 1GB RAM required for Multiplayer and Skirmish
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- 1 game license per computer.