Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, as a part of the GTA franchise, offers players an open-world action with countless signs of immorality and violence. Although Episodes from LC is not a direct sequel to the series, it is slightly connected with the original GTA IV. Despite having the same game setting as in the previous GTA chapter (the action takes place in Liberty City approximately at the same time), the city itself faces some cosmetic changes. Several new details (new vehicles, weaponry and mini-games) were also added to the gameplay. The game also has better graphics and optimization. Episodes gives players an opportunity to dive into the atmosphere of crime, which Liberty City is famous for. The game includes two separate storylines: The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony. In The Lost and Damned players take control of Johnny, a member of brutal biker gang The Lost, who has to fight against rival gangs for control of a city. Ballad of Gay Tony experiences playing for Luis Lopez, who tries to find himself in the world full of violence and obscenity.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Games for Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.